2.2.11


"Wild Thing...Think I Love You"
Barbara Brodtmann

Because animals are a passion for me, I chose to represent indigenous animals from China. During my research I found images of a tiger and used those as the theme for my chair. I found materials and papers that represented  big cats, and the chair took on a life of its own. The chair is called "Wild Thing, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the creative adventure of creating it.

Barbara is a watercolor and mixed media artist. Her work may be seen at http://barbara beaudrybrodtmann.weebly.com, and she may be contacted at BarbaraBrodtmann@att.net.
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Article! Chinese New Year can be a busy time, with activities and games to play with family. With Chinese new year celebration activities , you’ve got something to keep your family and friends entertained and make your celebration extra special.

    ReplyDelete